Kesser Torah College (KTC) is an Orthodox Jewish Day School offering a diverse academic programme which strives for excellence in both General Studies and Jewish Studies. With over 400 students and 90 staff, we are committed to an education that is nurturing, differentiated and rigorous.
Applications are invited from a passionate, motivated and experienced High School Science Teachers, specialising in Chemistry, full time, to commence in January 2022. Our High School has a 31 face-to-face period allocation per week . The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic classroom teacher, a collaborative practitioner and ready to contribute to the Science department. Consideration for a Head of Department role will be afforded to the suitable candidate, to lead our small Science Department (of 3). You should possess a deep knowledge and understanding of Science, with demonstrated success in all levels of 7-10 Science and specialisation in Stage 6 Chemistry.
The position reports to the Head of General Studies (High School) and would suit an experienced Teacher with a desire to contribute to efficient operations in the High School General Studies academic programme.
Applicants should submit:
1. Covering letter
3. Evidence of Working with Children Check (NSW)
4. NESA Accreditation (NSW Education Standards Authority) (*Essential to have NSW Teacher Registration).
5. Qualifications / Academic Transcripts
6. Contact information for two referees.
7. Identification indicating date of birth
8. In accordance with the Public Health Order (PHO), evidence of double-dose COVID vaccination is also required.