Our vision is simply that 'everyone can achieve their highest potential and ambition through daily personal and academic excellence.'
Dean Trust Ardwick is a recent addition to The Dean Trust family of schools and began life in September 2015 in a purpose-built new school for 120 Year 7 students. From September 2016, the staff and students moved into the new 1200 place school. Currently we have Year 7-10 pupils and we look forward to having a full complement of pupils in 2019, whilst enjoying the benefits a growing school brings.
Situated on Stockport Road, a main route into Manchester city centre, we are in the heart of the Ardwick community and just next door to Longsight. We are a local school for local children, and we are here to provide a first class education for the pupils who attend the school, and to serve the community.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Dean Trust Ardwick is seeking to appoint a Higher Learning Teaching Assistant, to join a very talented and dedicated team of staff, who are determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil, and who are committed to maintaining our high standards. The post holder will be expected to complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities under an agreed system of supervision. This may involve planning, preparing and delivering learning activities for individuals/groups or for whole classes and monitoring pupils and assessing, recording and reporting on pupils’ achievement, progress and development.
• Experience of working with children of relevant age in a learning environment
• Meet Higher Level Teaching Assistant standards or equivalent qualification or experience
• Excellent numeracy/literacy skills – equivalent to NVQ level 2 in English and Maths
• An individual who is committed to ensuring that every pupil is given the opportunity to achieve their potential and meet the high expectations set for them
• Aa individual who believes the schools vision that everyone can achieve their highest potential and ambition, whoever they are.
APPLICATION CLOSE DATE: 10AM TUESDAY 22ND JANUARY 2019
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification Declaration.