• The Headteacher and Governors at All Saints Catholic School are seeking to appoint a dedicated professional HLTA. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, hardworking and ambitious department, be supported by SLT, to give the best opportunities to our SEND students.
• Our aim is for the successful candidate to continue to create a nurturing and aspirational environment where every child feels valued and believes in their potential.
• To lead the delivery of ASDAN, work skills and entry level courses.
• We strive to provide our students with a first-class education that equips them for the future and helps them to become confident and successful members of our community. This is done by providing a broad and balanced curriculum and ensuring that work is differentiated to allow everyone an equal opportunity to achieve.
All Saints Catholic School is a large Outstanding Catholic comprehensive school situated in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham and within the Diocese of Brentwood, with good transport links to central London. We are a high achieving 11 -18 mixed school with excellent examination results. We have received an Educational Outcomes award for being in the top 12 percent of schools in the country for progress. The School is a Teaching School and excellent professional development opportunities are available for colleagues in a forward thinking and creative organisation. Please watch our school videos available at http://allsaintsschool.co.uk/ to get a flavour of life at All Saints. Our core values of Respect, Understanding, Affection and Humour underpin all aspects of our pastoral and academic daily routines. Our Ofsted report can be found here http://allsaintsschool.co.uk/ofsted.html and our full Section 48 report can be found here http://allsaintsschool.co.uk/section-48.html The report says ‘All Saints is an inspirational, Christ-centred community with a strong moral purpose that underpins its life and work.’
We can offer
We can offer the successful candidate:
• aspirational young people who respond very well to excellent teaching
• an opportunity to extend skills alongside the experienced, forward thinking Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
• a committed and highly motivated staff team that work collaboratively to raise standards
• an environment that supports the wellbeing of everyone in the community
• supported by an effective Governing Body
Further details of the posts are available from Mrs Hartley ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
All Saints Catholic School
Barking and Dagenham
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
All Saints Catholic School is a very successful school featuring strongly in the national league tables for its achievements at all Key Styages and for its excellent added value scores. All Saints caters for pupils aged 11-18 and is heavily over-subs...