Iver Heath Junior School is looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to continue the development of our superb team of support staff.
Permanent, Term time only
Salary: £14,338 per annum inclusive of London Weighting Fringe, Bucks Pay Range 3
- To be flexible and willing to adapt to a wide range of challenges
- A sense of humour and commitment to the role
- An ability to take on new challenges and learn through experience
We can offer:
- Support, guidance and training as you develop your role as an HLTA
- An experienced, committed and enthusiastic staff team
- Delightful children who love learning and the school
To apply please visit: https://www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk/job/view/4379-higher-level-teaching-assistant-5
Closing Date: 23 January 2017 - 3PM
Interview Date: 30th January 2017
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
HEAD TEACHER: Mr Owen Lloyd | Tel: 01753 651382 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org