“Dedication of the staff is fantastic, it’s a great place to work.’’ Staff Survey Jan 2017
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspiring Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) who will join a very successful Learning Support Department to work with students in regard to Social Communications and Speech & Language Skills
· Judged by Ofsted as outstanding, The Charter School is a fully inclusive mixed 11–18 comprehensive school adjacent to North Dulwich station and serving a diverse inner-city community
· 75% of our students achieved 5 A*-C including English and Maths at GCSE last year, and we are in the top 10% of schools in the country for value-added at both GCSE and A Level
· In the 2016 Staff Survey 99% of staff said they are proud to work at our school and 96% agreed that the school is well led and managed.
We are looking for a colleague who:
· Consistently models excellent practice and has students' achievement and progress at the forefront of their approach
· Wants an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant organisation that makes a difference to our young people’s lives
· Can make a significant contribution to this very strong and successful department.
In return you will get:
· The chance to work in an outstanding Learning Support Team
· A school that prioritises staff well-being, satisfaction and recognition
· A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment
· Outstanding professional development with progression.
Closing Date: 08 May 2017