DELUCY PRIMARY SCHOOL
London SE2 9PD
Telephone: 020 8310 5290
Fax: 020 8312 1475
Headteacher: Mrs K Lodge
De Lucy is a “Good” school on our journey towards outstanding. We are a popular and successful school based in Abbey Wood, South East London in the transition from two form entry to three form entry up to Year 5.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person experienced at working across the primary age range to join our PPA teaching team as a HLTA to have a major impact on the outcomes for all pupils.
The role will include covering classes across the whole school, assessing and marking, communicating with teachers and taking part in internal and external training.
You would be working as part of the PPA team under the leadership of our Deputy Headteachers who are responsible for Teaching and Learning.
We would welcome applications from prospective candidates who have:
- Experience working across the primary age range
- Experience covering classes
- High expectations; a belief that all children can achieve success
- Excellent behaviour management strategies
- A commitment to continuous professional development;
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability and willingness to work collaboratively as well as use own initiative
We can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Excellent resources to support teaching and learning
- Enthusiastic, well behaved pupils
- An approachable and established leadership team
- High quality CPD leading to excellent professional development
To request an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Mrs A Moran School Business Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 22nd September 2017
Shortlisting and Interviews: 28th and 29th September 2017
De Lucy Primary School is committed to our responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children as outlined in the Working Together to Safeguard Children at Risk (SCIE Report 39).
We are committed to recruiting candidates who share the commitment to safeguarding, and therefore we apply robust recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that the people selected are right for the job, and that all candidates are appropriately screened prior to appointment.