Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. This is a part-time position working 3 days per week starting ASAP.
This smaller than average-sized primary school has high staff morale, with a governing body that is committed to promoting progression for their Teachers. School leaders and managers have taken effective action to bring about improvement since their last Ofsted inspection. Recent initiatives to raise achievement and improve teaching are having success and the school are continuing to improve attendance and pupil motivation.
The successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to confidently delivered lessons and provide tailored support to groups of children ranging from Reception – Year 6. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Higher Level Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of HLTA you must:
· Have experience delivering lessons primary education at EYFS - KS2 level
· Hold Teaching Assistant Level 4 Diploma or above
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
· Have previous experience running intervention workshops
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Newcastle Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified HLTA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.