We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated HLTA (Level 4) to work as part of an inspiring team.
Experience of working across the whole primary age range and supervising after school and holiday clubs is essential.
This post offers the opportunity:
· to work in the leading independent school for girls in the North of England
· to work with motivated girls, eager to learn
· to join a team of enthusiastic, committed and talented staff
· to take part in our ongoing professional development programme
· to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including free parking and use of the fitness suite
· to work in our outstanding facilities and setting
· of discounted school fees for children of staff
· to join a warm, friendly and supportive working environment
Please contact Mrs N Bardett on 0191 281 1768 or e-mail email@example.com for an information pack quoting the job reference SJ18006.
The closing date for applications is 5 p.m. on Monday, 4th June 2018.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Newcastle High School for Girls
Newcastle upon Tyne
Registered Charity No. 306983