Featherby Primary School and Featherby Infant and Nursery School are both part of the Maritime Academy Trust, an innovative partnership of schools in Greenwich and Kent. Our academies transform through collaboration and an entreprenueurial curriculum which equips children with life skills.
The care and wellbeing of our pupils is a high priority and our children are enthusiastic and hardworking.
The Featherby Partnership are looking to recruit an HLTA.
The candidate would be required to work across both schools.
Hours: 32.5 per week , 39 weeks per year
We are looking for people who:
* Enjoy working with children
* Have a caring attitude
* Are firm but fair
* Have a great sense of humour
• HLTA role – based across both Infant and Junior Schools
• Provide whole class support
• Cover timetabled class lessons per week
• Plan & deliver focused intervention and booster sessions
• Experienced & qualified HLTA – Higher Level Teaching Assistant
• MUST have the Level 4 HLTA qualification
• Must have previously covered whole lessons
• Literacy & numeracy intervention experience needed
• At least GCSE grade C in English, Maths & Science
• Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher!
If this sounds like you, to find out more or to arrange to visit the school please contact Mrs Barraclough on: 01634 231984 (Juniors) / 01634 231072 (Infant and Nursery)
The Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.
Closing date: Noon 27th September 2021
Interview: 5th October 2021
- English primary schools
Featherby partnership are part of the Maritime Academy Trust, an innovative partnership of schools in Greenwich, Bexley, Kent and Medway. Our schools transform through collaboration and an entrepreneurial curriculum which equips children with life sk...