HLTA – North West London Independent Special School, East Acton, London W3 (Central line)
£20,000 – £24,000, depending on experience
The TCES Group of Schools is a major, highly successful provider of education in London and the South East for vulnerable young people with SEMH. All of our schools are rated by Ofsted as ‘Good’ with many ‘Outstanding’ standards and features. Ofsted recently judged our North West London to be ‘Outstanding’ in February.
After extensive assessment, we were also recently awarded the Inclusion Quality Mark and invited to be an IQM Centre of Excellence. It is an expanding private company with an innovative approach to re-engaging pupils through a balanced four part curriculum, a socio-educational model which has at its forefront multi-agency partnerships and solutions for the diverse and complex needs of our pupils.
We offer a specialist curriculum designed to meet the educational, therapeutic and behavioral needs of pupils with highly challenging Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs who are not currently able to benefit from being educated within local authority provision.
We are seeking to appoint HLTA with vision, energy and determination who is seeking an exciting position to support us on our journey towards sustainable excellence and best practice in this field.
Key requirements for the post are:
- Proven track record of working with children with SEN, but specifically SEMH.
- Demonstrable good judgement, emotional intelligence, commitment, reliability and integrity
- Competitive terms & conditions comparable with Main Pay Scale according to qualifications and experience.
- A company Pension scheme, Death-in-service scheme, cycle-to work-scheme and Employee Assistance Program (this list is not exhaustive)
- A full CPD program including opportunities to undertake professional qualifications, and specialist training from experts in Teaching and Learning, Social Care, mental health and multi-agency working.
For an informal telephone discussion prior to application, or to arrange a school visit, please contact Kevin Parker or Katrina Medley on 020-8749-5403.
Please apply by completing the application and equal opportunities forms on our website,
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9 a.m. on Monday 26th June 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview on Thursday 29th June 2017
TC Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to satisfactory completion of the safeguarding vetting process including an enhanced CRB disclosure.
TCES is an equal opportunity employer