Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a full-time SEND Higher Level Teaching Assistant (MLD/Auth) to work in a SEND Secondary School in Wirral. This will be a full-time, SEND HLTA (MLD) role commencing as soon as possible, and will continue for the full academic year (2018/2019).
The school is an award-winning, Ofsted-rated “Good in all areas", 11-16, MLD/Auth School. The pupils come from all over Wirral and Merseyside, plus surrounding boroughs.
The school are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team.
The successful SEND Teaching Assistant (MLD/Auth) will have excellent knowledge of working with SEND children with mild learning difficulties, Autism and children displaying PDA (Pathological Demand avoidance), and ideally will have worked with children within a SEND School. The desired teaching assistant will be working closely with the class teacher to deliver the best possible care for the children in their care.
To be considered for the position of SEND Teaching Assistant (MLD) you must:
· Have experience supporting children in an SEND setting
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
· Have a passion for teaching SEND children
· Have experience working with children with Autism
· Ideally have experience using PRICE
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an SEND Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified SEND Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available, then please call 0151 363 2266 and ask for Kieran.
Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com, or you can apply online.