Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of two Primary schools’ in the Blyth area who are looking to each appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to start in September 2017. The first post available will involve working 30 hours each week supporting Reading interventions within a Year 5 class. The role is initially a 1 year fixed term contract however, this may be extended to 2 years subject to funding.
The secondary role again offers a 1 year fixed term contract working 30 hours each week. The part time position will be based across Years 4 and 5 supporting Literacy and Reading focus.
- Must have HLTA status or equivalent
- Have recent experience covering full classes within a primary setting
- DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply for either role or to find out more information please complete the application form via the link below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
..\..\..\Blyth Application form.doc