Monday to Friday
35 hours a week
St John’s Primary is a good school (Ofsted October 2017).
St John’s Primary School is looking for an exceptional Higher Level Teaching Assistant who:
• Holds an HLTA qualification or equivalent
• Has a specialist PE or coaching qualification
• Is willing to carry out timetabled PE /PPA cover
In return, we can offer you:
• Professional structured support to develop your skills and help with your career progression.
• Children who are motivated and enthusiastic about learning
• A friendly, supportive and hard-working team of staff
St John’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Mrs M Pallan- Sharma, School Business Manager on SBM@st-johns.ealing.sch.uk to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing Date: Friday 12th July 2019 at 12.00pm
Interviews: Wednesday 17th July 2019