Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Start date: January 2020
37.5 hours a week, 39 weeks per year (plus holiday entitlement)
Monday to Friday: 08:15 - 15:45
Salary: 12 - 17 (£21,589 - £23,836) pro rata for part time
At Magna Academy we are wholly ambitious for every child to have an education that will give them an enriching and fulfilling life. Our Academy is a vibrant and exciting place to work and was graded as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in June 2015 and December 2018. In 2019, Magna achieved a Progress 8 score of 1.17, placing us 17th nationally (top 1%) and has achieved equally excellent results in 2018. We value our staff highly, and treat workload very seriously.
What we offer:
- A professional progression model to enable you to progress
- Support and line management from our Deputy Senco
- Great students who behave impeccably – you can make a massive difference to them
- ‘Warm and strict’ behaviour systems, with very warm relationships, meaning pupils feel safe and secure
- CPD starts as soon as you are appointed
- State of the art facilities and a very pleasant location in beautiful Dorset
We actively welcome visits and would be delighted to show you around our Academy to fully appreciate our excellent learning environment.
How to Apply:
Please click on the “quick apply” button to submit an on-line application.
Please contact email@example.com or 01202 604222 to arrange a visit or an informal, confidential discussion about the role.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 6th December 2019
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 9th December 2019
Learn more about Magna Academy at: www.magna-aspirations.org
Magna Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check before taking up the post.