HLTA – SEN
We are seeking a passionate, resilient and ambitious person to join our partnership and help inspire a generation of children.
We are looking for an exceptional professional who :
• Is committed to making a difference;
• Is creative and able to motivate and inspire children to succeed and achieve;
• Is positive and has effective behaviour management strategies;
• Has a commitment to raising standards and accelerating children’s progress whatever their starting points;
• Is resilient and committed to working as part of a team;
• Will go the ‘extra mile’ for our children and families.
The role of the HLTA - SEN is to work with the Head of School and the Assistant Head with responsibility for Access & Inclusion to positively impact upon SEN pupils progress and attainment at school.
An application pack can be downloaded from:
Church Hill Middle School RSA Academy website: www.churchhill.worcs.sch.uk
Completed RSA Academy application forms only should be returned via email (email@example.com). Only completed RSA Academy application forms will be accepted.
Redditch RSA Academies Trust is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. It is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and completion of an Enhanced DBS will be required.