Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£70 - £80 A Day
Contract Type – Full Time – Oct 2019 – July 2020
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our successful supply team to work in local primary schools in Sheffield. This is a Supply Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) role starting September 2019 until July 2020.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) will provide general classroom support for all primary ages as well as leading small groups and classes with pre-set work.
The primary schools are looking for committed and successful Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA) to join their motivated team. The school is a larger than average Primary school based in Sheffield. The successful candidate will work across the whole school covering a range of classes delivering work set but the class teacher
To be considered for the Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) position, you will:
• Hold a the HLTA qualification or be degree qualified.
• Have experience of working as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant in a Primary environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Ideally have experience delivering primary lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield primary team on 0114 243 5555.