Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a Primary school in South Sheffield who are looking to appoint an HLTA from September 2017. This is a full time role working
• Must be HLTA or degree qualified
• Have recent experience working within a primary setting
• Confident knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and capable of assessing pupil progression
• Proven track record as a Key Worker and able to communicate effectively with a range of adults; senior leaders, outside agencies, teaching and support staff, parents etc.
• DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
• Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
• Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact the Sheffield branch on 0114 2435555.