Salary: Ealing Grade 7: £23,408 to £24,847 per annum inclusive
Hours: 32.5 hours per week from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Term Time only, plus inset days
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant who is prepared to support and promote the Catholic ethos of the school,
We are a one-form entry vibrant Catholic Primary School within a five minute walk from Southall Main line Train, close to major roads and bus routes, & we can offer on-site car parking.
Our whole school community is committed to providing our children with an exciting and stimulating environment where they can flourish and become confident and independent learners.
We enjoy a family atmosphere where every child is well known and highly valued.
• Candidates must hold a HLTA qualification or a higher educational qualification e.g. degree.
• A sound working knowledge of the Primary Curriculum is essential.
• Excellent communication & written skills are required, together with the ability to be part of an energetic team.
• The role involves working with a range of pupils including SEN/D and most able, therefore you must have excellent English & Maths skills.
• The role involves the use of IPAD’s to record pupil progress, therefore excellent ICT skills are essential.
• PPA cover for teachers and some whole class teaching responsibility will be part of the HLTA role as required.
• The ability to be flexible & self- motivated, and to provide a range of specific learning programmes to identified leaners, therefore a willingness to undertake PD courses is an essential requirement.
• A current First Aid certificate/Paediatric qualification is desirable but not essential..
How to apply:
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website under ‘Vacancies’ (www.stanselmscatholicprimaryschool.co.uk) or by contacting the school office on 020 8574 3906 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email or by post.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday 25th February 2019.
The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the deadline.
NB The school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Form.
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service (CES) contract. The post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, as such shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a disqualification Declaration.