HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT - Student Support
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dedicated Higher Level Teaching Assistant to co-ordinate our Student Support Centre by planning and providing curriculum support and interventions to our students with additional learning needs. This role also includes supporting students with access to Pupil Premium funding. Flexibility and the ability to self-start and be proactive is essential.
8:40-15:10 Monday to Friday, term time only plus a balance of hours to attend training days and other events that may take place outside normal working hours.
Grade 8: £20,727 to £22,658 per annum, pro rata
“Pupils are friendly and outgoing. They are curious and have excellent study habits”
(Lutterworth College Ofsted, November 2017)
“The school is, quite simply, changing these pupils’ lives”
(Sir Frank Whittle Studio School, Ofsted, March 2017)
We would like from you:
- To have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- To have GCSE A*-C or equivalent in Maths and English.
- To be a team player with loads of energy and enthusiasm.
- To have the ability to make a significant contribution to the outcomes for our students across both Lutterworth College & The Sir Frank Whittle Studio School.
- To have HLTA Status.
We can offer you:
- A strong commitment to your training and development.
- Fantastic students who are a pleasure to work with.
- Excellent facilities & resources.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to students’ lives.
For further information and details of how to apply please visit the vacancies page of our website www.lutterworthcollege.com and return completed application forms with a covering letter to:
Rachel Bland E-Mail: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am Friday 26 January 2018
Interview date: w/c 29 January 2018
The Lutterworth Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment will be conditional upon a variety of pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and evidence of your right to work in the UK.