Where possible interviews will be held on site within our schools and we will adhere to our current Covid policy for external visitors. Otherwise interviews will be held remotely by teams.
Working Pattern: Working over 2 days a week, ideally Mondays and Tuesdays but flexibility is possible, 8.15am - 3.15pm, with 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join the team at Cuddington Community Primary School.
Successful candidates will provide and deliver learning activites for a whole class of pupils under the professional supervision of a qualified teacher. Candidates should possess good written and oral communication skills, with minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above (including English and Maths). You should have the ability to guide and support less experienced or more junior colleagues.
A HLTA qualification is essential for this role (consideration will be given to candidates working towards their HLTA qualification).
Cuddington is on a journey to become an outstanding primary school:
- We are developing excellent primary pedagogy and practice together with a dynamic and engaging curriculum
- Class teachers have opportunity to be involved in continuing to shape a creative rich curriculum for their class
- We have worked closely with the Surrey Plus Maths Hub to develop practice
- We work closely with our local community to offer fantastic opportunities to children
- Our learning environment includes an expansive outdoor space for enriching learning, an outdoor heated swimming pool and a fantastic learning hub combining IT and library facility
- Our children are excellently behaved and our team is a supportive and caring one
- We offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team.
THPT can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation
- Excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes
- Fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme, including generous employer contributions
- Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards
If you have any questions about the role or the application process please contact the THPT Recruitment Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Cuddington Community Primary School and working within The Howard Partnership Trusts and what we can offer please visit https://www.thehowardpartnership.org/our-staff
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.
Interviews may take place prior to the closing date by mutual agreement.
Cuddington Community Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years