(Hasmonean Informal Programme and Education)
Your new school
Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust is a centre of academic excellence in North West London. The performance of the two schools in the Trust put them amongst the very top comprehensives in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations. The vast majority of our students go on to study at University with a number being accepted at Oxbridge and medical school each year. The highest expectations are shared by students, staff and parents. The trust consists of a separate Boys’ and Girls’ school which share a common staff.
Your new role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and organised individual to work as part of the HIPE Department, specialising in Informal Jewish Education. The aim is to create enhanced learning opportunities for all students with particular focus on Years 7 - 10 (Key Stages 3,4 and 5). This is a full time position (part time will be considered for the right candidate) and provides an exciting opportunity to work in our school. You will benefit from working with a vibrant and dynamic student body, and be part of a committed team of professionals. This post will suit a highly motivated and energetic individual who has the drive and passion to successfully interact with both students and staff, within a Torah environment. Previous experience of working in a leadership of a youth group is preferable.
What you'll need to succeed
- Evidence of an excellent standard in Jewish Studies
- Effective and sensitive communicator
- Understanding of, and the ability to implement, the characteristics of effective Informal Jewish Studies teaching and learning
What you'll get in return
- Motivated students
- Excellent opportunities for CPD and career progression
- Top performing comprehensive
- Excellent value added and progress 8 scores
- Supportive and committed parents and governors
- Genuine family atmosphere across MAT
- Strong value system
- Every child is known and valued across both academic and pastoral teams
- Diverse and friendly staff body
- Supportive atmosphere for everyone, both staff and students
- A nursery on site for staff
What you need to do now
For more information and to apply, in the first instance please contact Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041/07879 692409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Welcome to Hasmonean Multi Academy Trust
Hasmonean Boys’ and Girls’ Schools are among the top performing comprehensive schools in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations and the vast majorit...