Inherited from the 450 years of education excellence from Harrow School, UK, Asia International School Limited (AISL) has over 20 years of experience in education, opening international schools in Bangkok (in 1998), Beijing (in 2005), Hong Kong (in 2012) and Shanghai (in 2016).
Harrow Shenzhen is a collaborative project between Authority of Qianhai and Harrow International Management Services, with Harrow International School Shenzhen to be opened in 2020 and the bilingual Harrow Innovation Leadership Academy to be opened in 2021.
Located in the Qianhai Cooperation Zone, Harrow International School Shenzhen covers an area of 40,000 square metres and has a total construction area of approximately 139,000 square metres. The school has obvious transportation advantages, located in the main urban roads adjacent to Metro Line 5. The campus will be built to cater a maximum capacity of 1,000 students with facilities that cater to the needs of a K-12 full-time school with boarding.
We are seeking high performing staff for posts commencing in August 2021. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements
• Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
• At least 4 years teaching experience
• Experience of leading teams in relation to curriculum or pastoral matters
• Working knowledge of the National Curriculum of England including EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3, IGCSE/GCSE and A Levels as appropriate
• Experience in highly effective relationship management with a variety of stakeholders
• Experience of effective coordination of extracurricular, house programmes or similar
• Experience in managing performance of staff, especially senior or middle level managers
• Evidence of relevant continuing professional development
How to apply
· Please click on the 'Apply on school website' button below in order to complete our online application form
24 Mar 2021 at midnight GMT (early applications encouraged as shortlisting / interviews will be held on a rolling basis)
The safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. All appointments are conditional on:
· Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all countries in which you have worked
· Appropriate references from your current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Excellence for Life and Leadership
Harrow International School Shenzhen (Qianhai)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 15 years
Harrow Shenzhen is a collaborative project between Authority of Qianhai and Harrow International Management Services, with Harrow International School Shenzhen to be opened in 2020 and the bilingual Harrow Innovation Leadership Academy to be opened i...