Surval Montreux is a unique international girls’ boarding school in Switzerland which presents an imaginative vision of education for girls aged 12-19. Surval Montreux fosters independent and bold thinking, challenging every girl to extend her personal horizons and make the very best of herself.
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified teacher of
HISTORY AND HUMANITIES
who can communicate their passion for their subject to students from a wide range of nationalities. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; proven experience teaching History to Advanced Level and the American High School Program desirable, the ability to teach Geography/Business/Economics an advantage.
The successful applicant will be a dynamic practitioner, committed to the highest standards of teaching and learning and expected to play an active role within our international full-boarding community.
- Bachelor in History and Humanties
- Experience with educational technological tools (laptops, distance learning platforms etc)
- Teaching experience in international school
- Two years teaching experience.
- Fluent in English, French an advantage
- Position only open to Swiss nationals, foreign nationals with a Swiss residence permit or EU/EFTA citizens
Surval Montreux: International School for Girls
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 13 - 19 years