Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Secondary History and Studies of Religion Teacher. Our client school is located in Western Sydney. It is located 43 kilometres (27 miles) west of Sydney Central Business District. It is an Independent K-12 School offering academic and pastoral care to students of many cultural backgrounds. School committed to developing and implementing the highest quality of educational programs. Central to all teaching programs is a commitment to developing students with skills, knowledge and understanding and abilities to embrace the challenges of the 21st Century. This school is Islamic. Applicants are not required to be of this faith; however, are expected to be supportive of the ethos.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-12 History and Studies of Religion
- Full-time and 12 month contract
- January 2018 – December 2018
- Located in Western Sydney
- Job reference: #TES1711-523142HXM
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Must be accredited by the New South Wales Education Standards Authority to teach History and Studies of Religion
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #TES1711-523142HXM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference reference #TES1711-523142HXM – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).