Ark Boulton Academy joined the Ark network in September 2015 and is a 6 form entry secondary school (11-16) in Sparkhill, Birmingham. Chosen by the students, the school is named after Matthew Boulton, a prominent Birmingham manufacturer, reflecting the industrial and entrepreneurial spirit of the city. Ark Boulton joins Ark’s thriving hub of primary and secondary schools in Birmingham.
We are now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic History Teacher. You’ll be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who will inspire and enthuse our students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a well-qualified History teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
- understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils - especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Applications from NQT are welcomed.
To find out more about Ark Boulton, please visit www.arkboulton.org.
To apply for this post, please go to
The deadline is 11am on Friday 2nd December.
If you would like any further information or wish to discuss this role, please contact the Recruitment team, on 020 3116 6345, or email@example.com.
We encourage all applicants to visit the school before applying. Please contact Gurvinder Kaur on 0121 773 8156 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and any other relevant employment checks.