Full Time, Temporary
(0.8 FTE considered)
Required for September 2017
The Trustees at this successful outstanding independent school in Nottingham are seeking to appoint well-qualified, enthusiastic and effective classroom practitioner to join our team of dedicated Teaching and Support Staff in September 2017 for approximately 12 months. Applicants should be passionate about raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential
The successful candidate will be able to teach History from KS3 to KS5 in the school. Group sizes are small and learners are enthusiastic with excellent behaviour. The staff at the school are friendly and supportive of each other creating a lovely atmosphere to work in. Remuneration is more than competitive.
We are an outstanding and very supportive school committed to the highest standards of teaching and learning. We seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
- Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have in-depth subject knowledge at KS3 to KS5
- Be an experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- Excellent working environment with good resources
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development
- Professional support from Focus Learning Trust, via our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
For further information please visit our website: http://longeaton.focus-school.com/
To arrange a visit or for more information please contact: Ms Caroline Gray on 0115 973 3568 or email: email@example.com for an application pack.
Apply by letter and application form by midday Monday 3rd July 2017
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust who provides direction and support to over 26 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.