Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated History Teacher for September 2017. The successful History Teacher will be joining a school rated by Ofsted as being ‘Good in all areas’. Situated in the borough of Enfield, this co-ed school is a short walk from an overground station and caters for children aged 11 to 19. Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply. This is a full-time, permanent contract and interviews are to be held ASAP.
About the Role
· History Teacher
· Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply
· KS3 and KS4 timetable
· Full teaching responsibilities involved
· Permanent contract
· MPS – Up to £40,000 depending on experience
About the School
· Examination results are good with high-achieving students
· New building recently developed specifically for the school
· An airy, light ambience in all classes
· Ofsted rated ‘Good in all areas’ aiming to be Outstanding in next inspection
· Relatively new school compared to most in the area
· Part of a supportive trust
· Modern approach to teaching and learning
· The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of both all pupils and staff
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (preferable)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number rxn29124.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.