Smart Teachers is recruiting for a History Teacher / History NQT to join a vibrant secondary school community in London Borough of Lewisham from September 2019. The appointed History Teacher / History NQT will be able to inspire and motivate pupils from KS3 –KS4. This is a full time permanent History positon and would suit both an NQT or experienced teacher This is a fantastic opportunity for a History Teacher who is looking to join a school with a warm and friendly team.
About the Role
• History Teacher / History NQT
• KS3 & KS4
• Full Time
• Salary from £29664 up to £40372 (dependent on experience)
• September 2019 start
About the School
• Mixed secondary school in Lewisham
• New school build
• Modern learning environment
• Strong leadership
• Great rail and road links available
• Excellent leadership
• 10 minutes from Lewisham DLR
In order to be considered for this role, the History Teacher / History NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / with QTS
• Hold a good first degree subject with a History/ Humanities Specialism
• Proven experience teaching the UK,
• Successful track record of improving pupils performance
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR2634B.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.