ABC Teachers are currently recruiting on behalf of a “good” school based in Leicester City. They are looking for a passionate and motivated History teacher to join them from September 2018 on a long term basis. This role is full time.
The school have an onsite car park, with a bus station close by for commutes to work if needs be. The school cater up to around 900 pupils who all are eager about learning.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and have a desire to share your skills and knowledge to educate and inform. You have a positive classroom manner and are able to create a good learning environment to encourage good behaviour and an interest to learn.
The successful candidate will:
• Strong subject knowledge of Humanities to KS3 specialising in History up to KS5
• The ability to monitor and asses’ pupil’s progress throughout the school year.
• Brilliant planning ability to maximise student’s potential.
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management.
• Qualified Teacher Status.
ABC Teachers encourage and welcome newly qualified teachers (NQT) to apply. You will be given all of the support and help you need throughout your induction.
Why ABC Teachers?
- FREE Registration
- Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
- *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
- Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
- Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
- A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
- Flexibility to work on the days you choose
- Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
- Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
- An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Steph Allsopp today on 01509 608017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.