Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable and committed History Teacher to join an “outstanding” secondary school in Merton, South West London. This full time History Teacher role is available from January 2018. The successful History Teacher will be responsible for teaching lessons to KS3, KS4 and KS5 in this well-established single sex school.
About the Role
· History Teacher
· Permanent Position
· KS3, KS4 and KS5 timetable
· Salary between £27,000 to £39,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Well established school
· Ofsted “outstanding”
· Single sex school
· Well-resourced history department
· Excellent results achieved through KS4 and KS5
· Great transport links, a short walk from an over ground station
· Great road links with parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the History Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent preferred but not essential
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN19415.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.