We require a Teacher of History to join our History department at Causeway School.
You will have the ability to motivate and inspire students, and will be relentless in the pursuit of the highest standards of progress for every student, regardless of their ability.
This is your opportunity to join our inspirational and forward-thinking History team, consisting of 2 full time and 1 part time members of staff.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic, dynamic and ambitious practitioner.
The candidate will:
* Be an outstanding teacher of History with the drive and capacity to really thrive in this environment.
* Be able to motivate and inspire students
* Be resilient, hard-working, solution focused, and committed to transforming student outcomes
This could be your opportunity to make a significant and measurable difference in improving the educational attainment of the children and young people in this inclusive community.
- Mainstream school with independent - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years