Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of History to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Secondary school in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. This will be a temporary supply contract, commencing in September 2018 covering the first half-term of the academic year.
This is a fantastic, popular state school educating pupils from 11 - 18. The school is well run, and boast a caring, familial feel school atmosphere. The school is well disciplined, and students know what is expected of them. The majority of students who attend this school go on to achieve their higher education goals.
The desired History Teacher will be supported by a supportive and well-structured senior management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of teaching History up to A-Level, experience and ability to support within other disciplines of humanities would be greatly welcomed by the school.
To be considered for the position of History Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Secondary History to at least GCSE Level (Preferably A-Level).
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher of History will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified History Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.