Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
£95 – £202.08 PER DAY
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status and experience of teaching in Secondary Schools.
To start January 2021.
Vision for Education is currently recruiting an energetic Teacher of History to join our well established team of supply staff. The ideal candidate will hold QTS and will not only be a subject specialist in History, but will also be willing and able to deliver General cover across other subject areas where required. Whether you are an experienced teacher looking for flexibility and a minimal role, or an NQT looking to professionally develop your skills – this role would be suitable for you.
This is a supply role, and therefore allows for flexible working arrangements and varied assignments, at varying schools. Vision for Education are currently working with a number of schools in and around the South Yorkshire and North East Derbyshire area.
As a supply teacher, roles can vary to suit your individual needs. We are currently recruiting for a number of long term roles, both full time and part time, whilst we also support schools with their day to day supply needs.
To be considered for the position of History Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to GCSE level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a History Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd