Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a History Teacher for our elite client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This independent school is set within tranquil grounds and provides a rounded learning environment that boasts continual academic success. The dynamic HSIE department is looking for a teacher to join them in Term 1 2018.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 12 History with Extension classes
- Full time, temporary role
- Contract for Term 1 only
- Position to commence 29th January 2018
About the School:
- Highly-reputable Independent School in a convenient Eastern Suburbs location
- Academic performance ranked amongst top schools in Sydney and even above world-average
- Lead by a highly experienced and respected educator and leader
- Commitment to career progression for all staff
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification in Secondary Education (recognised in Australia)
- Experience teaching History across the Secondary age range with high academic success
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
- Have the right to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEBTES1801-524864SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1801-524864SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.