An exciting opportunity to join an exceptional History department in Wandsworth.
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team in an ever-growing academy, located in refurbished Bolingbroke Hospital buildings next to Wandsworth Common, and to play an important part in its success.
We are looking for an outstanding History Teacher who will be committed to academic excellence and to helping every child succeed. The successful applicant will be a strong and engaging teacher who will deliver outstanding teaching and learning that supports all pupils to achieve their full potential. We are looking for a highly-motivated teacher who can demonstrate experience and enthusiasm for teaching and for supporting students at all key stages.
Our ideal candidate will:
· be an outstanding teacher, able to motivate and challenge learners of all abilities
· have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment in history
· exude a passion for the subject which is evident in your day to day classroom practice
· demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its students can achieve
· have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
· be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· teach within a growing academy
· join a network of Ark academies and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/xcsJCl by 11am on Friday 9th December 2016.
Applications will be reviewed as received, so applicants may be contacted and invited to interview before the closing date.
For any queries relating to the role or your application, please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com or 020 3116 6345.
Deadline: 11am on Friday 9th December 2016
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: January 2017 or as soon as available
Salary: Ark MPS or UPS (Inner London) £28,799 - £39,195 or £44,261 - £47,998, depending on experience
Ark committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.