- History Teacher
- KS3 - KS4
Pay - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to hold QTS and have experience teaching in a British school, either as a Teacher or whilst on placements at university or through your SKITT provider.
September Start - Long Term
Vision for Education are recruiting for an outstanding teacher of History for a Wirral based secondary school. The successful Teacher will have experience of teaching History at KS3 and KS4 level and providing outstanding support to Children and faculty.
This role is due to commence in September 2021, but the successful candidate may be asked to cover some lessons in the run up to summer, to offer support to the department and to receive a handover.
The school is a Wirral based secondary school which is well respected within the community. It is lead by a successful senior leadership team and supported by a dedicated staff cohort. The school boasts excellent facilities throughout.
To be considered for the History Teaching position, you will:
- Have Qualified Teaching Status in the U.K
- Have experience of teaching History at KS4 level
- Be able to provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Have good classroom management skills
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer;
As a valued employee of Vision, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified History Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via TES, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Merseyside/Cheshire, please contact Kieran Mulqueen at Vision on 0151 363 2266 or email
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency