Salary £85-95 per day PAYE (Salary is dependent on training, qualifications and experience)
To be considered, candidates must hold a HLTA qualification or have proven experience of performing a similar role.
January 2021 – April 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a HLTA to join a ‘Good’ 4 form entry primary school in Ealing. The successful HLTA will be responsible for covering PPA for teachers across mainly KS2, as well as running interventions for small groups. The successful HLTA will not be required to plan but will be responsible for marking and assessing work. Both full time and part time options will be considered. The role is initially for the duration of the Spring term (Jan – April 2021) with potential for it to be extended.
The school has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. It has a higher than average percentage of pupils with English as an additional language, meaning the cohort is of a very diverse nature. The pupils are described as being well-behaved children, who have a thirst for knowledge. The school prides itself of the sense of community it has created. The school offers spacious classrooms, good resources including a brand new ICT suite and an onsite car park.
To be considered for the HLTA position, you will:
• Hold a HLTA qualification
• Require relevant UK experience working with children or equivalent
• Hold or be willing to apply for a DBS
• Have teaching experience within the UK
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online Edu Care training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a HLTA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV, quoting the reference number: DXT HLTA33348.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on 0207 065 7529.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Supply agency