Higher Level Teaching Assistant- EAL specialist
Salary scale 6, Points 26-28: (£25887.00 - £27342.00 pro rata- per annum)
32.5 hours per week term-time only. Required for September 2018
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced HLTA with HLTA status to join our happy team.
The right person needs:
- To have excellent communication skills
- To take responsibility for and teach a class of children so that they can learn to their full potential when required.
- To be a proactive member of the team developing children socially, emotionally and personally.
- To support with cover arrangements as per agreed timetable as well as adhoc to meet the needs of the daily demands of our busy school
- To be flexible and have sound numeracy and literacy skills.
- To have a sound knowledge of ICT.
- Promote our Catholic Ethos
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic about nurturing, inspiring and motivating our children
- Be committed to promoting the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop
- Have experience of working with EAL pupils
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive, enthusiastic staff group
- Pupils who are full of pride and enthusiasm for the school
- Planned induction and ongoing professional development
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The Successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.
Further details and application packs are available from the school website: www.mountcarmel.ealing.sch.uk Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact school office on 020 8567 4646. Please note that the school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Forms that are completed and sent back by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.