Quest Academy is a special school which provides 80 places for children of both sexes aged 9 –19 years who have social, emotional and mental health needs and/or an autistic spectrum condition. We recently carried out a consultation to lower our admission age to 7 and to increase our numbers to 100 and hope that this will be approved by the DfE for September 2019.
We are currently based in a temporary building and will be moving to the state of the art new building in Rugby in August 2019.
We recently achieved the “Family First Quality” award which is a national award given to schools who are able to “demonstrate how families lie at the heart of everything they do.”
As a new school we have termly monitoring DfE visits which have been positive and indicate that we are on track to achieve at least a good Ofsted outcome in Year 3.
We are looking to appoint someone who………….
- Has a passion for and understands how the outdoor environment can empower and inspire a love of learning.
- Is ambitious and committed to making a difference
- Understands the importance of working collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Shares the same vision and values as the school
- Views change as an opportunity to build upon the school’s current successes
- Innovative and willing to try out new ideas.