Ardingly College is seeking to appoint an experienced Hockey Coach to support the Games department. The role will involve coaching sport, promoting the general progress and well-being of individual pupils and actively supporting those studying towards GCSE and A Level PE. Candidates will be required to take part in the Senior School and Prep School games programme as well as supporting the organising and attending Saturday fixtures.
To be successful, you will :
- have a Level 2 qualification in coaching, although Level 3 would be preferable, or have suitable experience in coaching Hockey
- have a high level of experience in playing Hockey
- have as at least three years’ experience in coaching, preferably having coached at County level
- be self-motivated
- have the ability to work well in a busy team environment
- be able to communicate effectively with pupils and staff
Hours: 45 hours per week for 37 weeks per year (term time only plus 3 additional weeks)
Salary: £20,803.53 per annum
Working for Us - Please visit our new page to find out everything the College has to offer and all the benefits available to our staff by clicking this link: Working here - Ardingly
To view the full job description and apply online please visit our website at www.ardingly.com/vacancies. For further information please contact HR on 01444 893059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 22nd September 2021, although applications may be considered upon receipt
Interviews are expected to take place w/c 27th September 2021.
Ardingly College is an independent co-educational boarding and day school for boys and girls aged 2-18, a member of the HMC and a school of the Woodard Corporation. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All employees are required to undertake child protection screening appropriate to the post including enhanced DBS checks.
Ardingly College Senior
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 18 years
Ardingly College is an independent, co-educational school for pupils aged 2 – 18, offering both A level and IB. Founded in 1858, Ardingly College is a school of over 1050 pupils, including those in the Prep and Pre-Prep. Located in the beautiful Sus...