This private Christian International school is searching for an outstanding candidate, to fill the post of a Key Stage 1 or 2 teacher.
Our school encompasses a broad cross section of a multi-national society, with students and staff from all over the world. We are situated in the heart of Jerusalem, on a historical and stunningly beautiful site, within easy walking distance to East and West Jerusalem. AISJ is linked with the Anglican Christ Church community, as well as other Christian congregations.
Applicant should be:
- Someone with experience of UK Literacy and Numeracy National Curriculum and/or the International Primary Curriculum.
- A practicing Christian willing to work in a city with complex social and religious cultures.
- An excellent class practitioner with experience of working with students of varied cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- A team player with a willing attitude.
For full details and an application form, please email email@example.com .
Interviews will take place (by Skype if applicants are not in Jerusalem) in the last week of April 2017.
This position is subject to the following:
- Satisfactory references
- Proof of qualifications (University and Teacher Certificates)
- Proof of identity
- Israeli visa clearance
- Recommendation from Church Leader
- The school is a Christian school and applicants will be asked for references from their home church leader.
- The position is available in Key Stage 1 (Year 1 or Year 2) or in Key Stage 2 (Year 3-Year5).
- The position is for a Homeroom Teacher, teaching UK National Curriculum Literacy and Numeracy and the International Primary Curriculum (topic work incorporating science, history and geography). Art, music and PE are taught by specialists – these periods are non-contact periods for the Homeroom Teacher.
- Class sizes are 20 students maximum. The profile of students is of mixed culture and religion, including children with English as an Additional Language.
Candidates are encouraged to view all the supplementary information attached to this advert, and to view the school website www.aisj.co.il.
Please complete the attached application forms and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should any further information be required please direct your enquiries in the first instance to: - email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 31st May 2017.