1. Teaches 20 teaching periods per week to international curriculum students according to subject specifications and guidelines
2. Provides monthly teaching plans in line with the Scheme of Work (SOW)
3. Sets and marks monthly tests, and give feedback to students in the form of student report 4. Acts as tutor to a group of students
5. Sets and marks homework on a regular basis in order to enhance students’ learning.
6. Participates in meetings with parents.
7. Participates in ‘Open Days’ for prospective students and parents.
8. Invigilates exams as per the arrangements made by CP.
9. Writes references for students and helps them to edit their Personal Statements for application to universities.
10. Accepts other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students and smooth functioning of the Centre.
11. Attends meetings and training sessions which are considered necessary for staff development.
1. A minimum of a bachelor's degree; candidates with appropriate teaching qualifications are preferred;
2. Patient, reliable, responsible, detailed-oriented;
3. Good team player with excellent communication skills.
4. Familiar with international curriculum education in Shanghai;
5. Self-motivated, responsible and capable of working under pressure;
6. Candidates with related international curriculum teaching experience, with over 5 years’ related full time teaching experience are preferred
Competitive salary package
Free tuition for 1 dependent within the Vanke Schools
Materials needed: References letter Cover letter Resumes Degree and Teaching Certificates.