This is an exciting and dynamic role for nurturing educators who enjoy working in a one to one environment helping develop individual learning needs. It involves providing teaching and learning programs for 3 children, aged 5, 7 and 9 at their home.
About the Role:
- Assisting 3 children with their learning (Ages 5, 7 and 9) from their family home
- Focus in English: reading and expression
- 3 hours per day from mid-morning (5 days per week)
- Commencing ASAP until the end of the year
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2109-25101990H , or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers