We are seeking applications for an Independent school ideally located for anyone living in Brisbane, notably in the Brisbane CBD or Brisbane North suburbs. The school is currently seeking a Hospitality, Food & Textiles Teacher for a 12 months contract position commencing in Term 1, 2021 until the end of the year with view to continue.
About the Role:
- Hospitality, Food & Textiles Teacher
- 12 month contract with view to continue
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Cert III in Tourism
- Commencing Term 1 2021
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate commitment to Christian faith
- Well-regarded North Brisbane Christian school
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2101-547081KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2101-547081KB – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org