HPE & Humanities Teacher
Our client is an established school in the metro region of Palmerston in Northern Territory. Offering excellent facilities, and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified HPE & Humanities teacher for a 12 month contract commencing ASAP. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- HPE and Humanities
- Middle and Senior School Campus
- 12 month contract – view to continuation
- ASAP Start Date
- Central Palmerston location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Full relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
Smart/ Tes Website version
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1803-526178SP - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526178SP – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you're not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).