We are seeking applications for a HPE and Mathematics Teacher at a top public school in the Northern Territory. The school is located 20 minutes from the city of Palmerston. Offering spacious grounds and excellent resources, the school seeks suitably qualified and dynamic teachers to join their supportive staff team. The school prides itself on being the Territory’s largest Agricultural and VET school, providing a well-rounded education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- HPE and Mathematics Teacher
- 12 month contract with view to continue
- Term 1, 2021 start
- Rural town only 20 minutes from Palmerston
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for staff
- Full relocation compensation
- This position may be eligible for the Welcome to the Territory Incentive program. For more information visit: https://theterritory.com.au/live/register#item-2
- Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2012-546739LT
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2012-546739LT
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org