HPE & Maths Teacher
Our client is a top Independent school in Northern Territory. The school is located 20 minutes from the city of Palmerston. Offering spacious grounds and a supportive staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified HPE & Maths teacher role. This school prides itself on being the Territories largest Agriculture and VET schools, providing a well-rounded education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- HPE & Mathematics Teacher
- Must be able to teach year 10 mathematics (2 classes)
- Term 2 Start – Contract until end of the year
- Strong view to continuation
- Rural town only 20 minutes from Palmerston and 30 minutes from Darwin City Centre
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Full relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1804-527221SP
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527221SP – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).