Our client is a long standing private school in Brisbane. Well located for all residents of Brisbane, notably those living south of the river. With an understanding of contemporary frameworks and the expectations of high performing Independent schools, you will be a collaborative, lifelong learner who enjoys PD and strives to be an “expert teacher”.
About the Role:
• Health and Physical Education Teacher
• Must be qualified to teach Cert III Fitness
• Coaching qualifications in Rugby Union is desirable but not essential
• 12 Month contract
• Commence Term 1 2019
• Well-regarded P-12 school
• Ideally located for residents of Brisbane or the Gold Coast
• Graduate teachers and experienced teachers welcome to apply
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
• Email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1901-534156CG
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).