HPE Teacher + Tennis Coach
We are currently seeking qualified and highly motivated HPE Teacher + Tennis Coach for a school located in Brisbane. The school take pride in providing a highly academic education for all students. Staff at this school are hardworking and enjoy collaboration.
About the Role:
- HPE Teacher
- Interest or experience in coaching Tennis is essential for this role
- Commence 28th May, contract until the end of the year with view to continue
- Candidates who hold a current Certificate IV TAE will be highly regarded
- One of Brisbane’s leading state high schools
- Recognised for innovation and progressive programs
- Ideally located for teachers living in the Western or Southern suburbs of Brisbane
- The school promotes excellence and high expectations
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Ryan, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527845RM - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1805-527845RM– email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).