Learn, Grow, Prosper
We are seeking to appoint an Admin Assistant to work with the Regional HR Assistant to support HR administration within our academies within the Suffolk region. You will be responsible for carrying out day-to day administrative tasks.
You will have:
- Good standard of practical skills, knowledge and experience of working in an office environment.
- Attainment of GCSEs or equivalent (educated to level 2 standard) to include Maths & English.
- The ability to deal with people at all levels in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good typing and word processing skills.
- Good organisational skills, showing initiative and an ability to adapt.
- Displays an awareness, understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Ability to travel between Suffolk schools to fulfil duties / full clean driving license.
If you feel you have the relevant desire, experience and energy we would like to hear from you,
For further information, job description and to apply please visit http://brighttribe.org.uk/work-with-us/recruitment/jobs-academies/. An application form must be completed in full to apply for this position.
If you have any questions please contact Michelle Robinson, 01206 878878. (email@example.com)
Closing date Monday 5th December 2016 midday
Interview date w/c 12th December 2016
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.